Answers: 10 Total with 3 Juicy ones…….
Questions: 16 Total with 4 Juicy ones….
Interestingly enough the smaller amount of answers doesn’t matter at all, This was a great episode and the literary perspective of it was amazing- I am loving the Liddel references in our ALT timeline- it is THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS-
And a nice easter egg i found was that Jack actually lifts up a white rabbit to find a key to the answer of the question he was looking for.
Thoughts to ponder:
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT JACOB NEVER ENCOUNTERED OUR LOSTIES IN THIS ALT TIMELINE? AND THIS IS WHY THEIR LIVES WERE SO DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT?
“EVERYTHING IS AN OPTION, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO STOP YOU” – Great quote by Samaurai
Hurley:: “I could eat” HAHA!!
JACK SAYING “WHATEVER I DID IM SORRY” gave me chills ( he was leaving a message to his son but the screen had shifted from that, it was like a voice-over that was tanatmount to the character development that Jacks character is going through, he is completely redeeming himself.
Ive said it before but Jack is still the HERO of our story, just because we are seeing the deeply flawed side of what makes his journey makes him no less. All the best Hero’s were flawed we just never got to see HOW flawed. Around season 2-3 I started to hate Jack, he is again, redeeming himself admirably.
YOU WERE SO INTO IT, and the failure is too much to deal with- This is why David never told Jack about the Piano… This is so paramount to what has led Jack down the negative spiral we have witnessed.
ON TO THE TALLY
- Why does Jack have no memories of having appendix taken out as a child?
- Was Jack’s appendix removed as a child IN ORDER to supply the memory of the scar that wasn’t initially there (MORE COURSE CORRECTION)?
- Is there allegorical significance to the name DAVID as Jack’s son?
- Where did Miles go when he was following Hurley into the temple to get food, right before he encounters Jacob?
- Who is coming to the Island that Jacob needs Hurley to help?
- Who is David’s mother?
- Is the apparition of Christian by Claire the same thing possessing the body of Locke now? ( I think so)
- Who are ADAM and EVE???
- Why can you only find the lighthouse when your looking for it?, kind of like why could Sayid could only die from the poison if he took it willingly…
- What isn’t Claire remembering correctly about her encounter with the others?
- Why was David too scared to show Jack he could wanted to play piano?
- Is Jack’s running in with the SAMAURAI in the ALT universe akin to the meeting he had with Desmond in the arena, are strings being pulled just in different ways this time around?
- (It would seems that Jacob is trying to predict the actions of our characters) So Jacob WANTED Jack to break the mirror, DOES HE MAYBE NOT Want someone to come to the island? maybe the person he wanted to make sure got to the island was the Jack who broke the mirror
- Why is Jacob against helping the others at the Temple?
- What will Jin’s Lie to Claire manifest into?
- What is Claire’s role in all this?
- Jack Is A Father in our ALT Timeline, this is another solidification that the changes start at 77 not at the point where the plane did/didn’t crash
- Claire has been living in the jungle like Rousseau for years
- Jack declines a drink from his mother, his mental state is much more resilient than the original Jack.
- Claire doesnt know Christian Shepherd and Smocke are the same smokie… hey neither do we really…
- Shannon’s Asthma inhaler was right friggin there!
- It was the possessor inside Christian Shepherd that led Jack to find the caves, the game started all that time ago, they were meant to survive on the island and find Adam and eve and etc etc etc…
- The Lighthouse is how Jacob watched, and manipulated the lives of our losties…
Jack is important, but he has to solve the puzzle himself, the influence of Jacob has its limits
- Someone BAD is coming to the temple!
- Claire has been seduced by Smocke the whole time, Its likely that she was told by him that the others stole her baby
- JACOB WANTED JACK TO FIND THE LIGHTHOUSE AND BREAK THE GLASS