Our very brief LOST drought came to an end tonight with “Namaste.” Did the heart grow founder, or are we as cynical as ever? Reminisce and sound off! If you need a refresher, check out our own cluless1der’s live blog from the episode.
Namaste was a breathless chunk of the LOST story that seemed to move at super-sonic speed. We’ll be digging deeper into the episode over the next 24 hours, of course, but a few of the things that stood out:
- Flashback to the crash. Are they indeed in 2007? There seems to be a matter of at least a little bit of missing time. Night to day. Maybe a mere hiccup, but clearly 316 was impacted.
- Ceaser is definitely being built up as a villain. Okay, I’m calling that from my gut for sure – but the dude is just way too aggressive. So far, Ilana and Ceaser != Pikki.
- So the baby is named Ethan. Wow. That reduces the existence of the baby to cameo of fan-favorite-but fairly inconsequential-character. Unless Ethan is being portrayed by William Mapother, I’m not all that interested.
- Faraday is not there? Whoa. Who wants the answer to that one? Like now!
- Sun at Otherton was fantastic, and raised more questions. Is Christian alive? Who boarded up the bungalows? Looks like there was definitely some activity there.
- Sawyer laying the smackdown on Jack was fantastic – and oh so true. Jack really is a screw-up as a leader, and Sawyer now has his act together. However, the gleam in Jack’s eye seemed to be saying “We’ll see who’s the smart one.”
- Yeah, Ben coming to see Sayid. Weirdness. Was this during the time that Ben was hanging with Alpert? If it is, could Ben be doing a little snoop duty for the others?
Warning: fopen(http://tvfrenzy.com/latest-link.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/sociaboo/public_html/docarzt.com/wp-content/themes/docarzt/includes/loops/content-single.php on line 28
Warning: stream_get_contents() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/sociaboo/public_html/docarzt.com/wp-content/themes/docarzt/includes/loops/content-single.php on line 28