Thanks to our friends over at TheSanatorium for this awesome battle Lost style!
Even with all the satisfying answers we got, we still have what makes the show great, awesome questions, many answers are new questions themselves, the tally clocks in at
Answers: 19 Total with 6 Juicy ones…….
Questions: 20 Total with 12 Juicy ones….
THE WINNER IS QUESTIONS —— Look below at the judges table JUICY ONES IN RED
Check back every week for the Q. v. A. challenge
- Smocke is definitely the smoke monster
- Randy is still an A-Hole!
- Helen didn’t leave Locke before his attempted walkabout (in the ALT time line)
- Helen and Locke are getting married
- Richard says he (Smocke) wants everyone dead and he wants to…
- Rose also works for Hugo in the Temp Agency in the ALT time line
- Rose Still has cancer in the ALT timeline
- Smocke is from before 1937 which is when John Steinbeck wrote Of Mice And Men
- Smocke is trapped (on the island, by Jacob presumably)
- Smocke was a man before he was trapped by Jacob
- Smocke is “stuck” this way (looking like LOCKE) He can no longer change form according to Ilana
- Locke lied to Boone on the plane about going on the walkabout.
- Not attending the walkabout was the final straw in Lockes loss of faith, without reviving his walking ability on the island all of Locke’s faith has been diminished.
- So the oceanic six are seemingly the last 6 names unscratched on the inside of the cave walls. There seem to be numbers next to other names that are numbered past 100, However 4- John Locke and 15- James Ford, were not members of O6- And Kate wasn’t on the wall.
- Jacob wrote all the names on the Cave
- Ben work’s at a grade school and teaches European history (he seems to have never became the EVIL Ben we know)
- Jacob had a thing for numbers
- Jacob’s encounters with our Losties were to steer them toward the Island because they were all candidates
- (According to Smocke, The Candidates were to take over as protector of the island) but would the candidates be a replacement for Jacob? For now this will be categorized as answered unless we find out Smocke is lying.
- Helen didn’t leave Locke before his attempted walkabout, what has changed in their back-story from what we have seen? (It seems they changed a whole series of events stemming from 1977 not ONLY the events after the crash did/didn’t happen.
- Helen mention’s Lockes DAD attending the wedding. but he is in a wheelchair, did his dad not throw him out of a window in this line? (How far back does this go? did this stop Locke’s dad from ever being a conman in the first place and thusly never conning sawyers parents?
- Richard: “What do you want?” Smocke: “What ive always wanted, for you to come with me”
- Why did Jacob never tell Richard about what was really going on?
- is Smocke telling the truth to Richard?
- Richard: “I’m not going anywhere with you” WHO IS YOU EXACTLY
- Who is this little boy in the visions that Smocke sees?
- Illana say’s Smocke is recruiting, is he recruiting for a replacement for himself as Jacob was?
- Why can Sawyer see the child apparition
- Child apparition: “You know the rules, you cant kill him” what rules, who cant he kill?
- VERY INTERESTING, why would Smocke say “Don’t tell me what i can’ do”?
- When Sawyer ask’s about the “kid” in the apparitions Smocke acts like he doesn’t remember the kid, this is right after we heard Smocke act an awful lot like the real John Locke
- Why are there numbered names etched on the inside of the cave some scratched out
- Was Ben Ever on the island?
- Is teacher Ben the Good guy he was meant to become by never being resurrected in the temple?
- Why did Jacob write all the names on the cave wall? (was he looking for a replacement for himself? or is Smocke lying)(perhaps a replacement is the way out?)
- Kwon is 42- which Qwon is it? Sun, or Jin?
- Does the Island really need to be protected for some reason?
- why would Smocke need Sawyer to get off the island if not only to secure his name as erased from the candidates?…
- How Does Richard fit into all this?
- Kate’s name was not etched on the wall, why? And neither Locke or Ford were part of the o6
The Cave wall names…… Not the o6 because James and Locke were not apart of them, nor is Kate’s name etched on the wall corresponding with a number.
4- John Locke
8- Hugo reyes