TVGuide’s Michael Ausiello lived up to his designation of ‘scoopmaster’ by scoring an awesome first interview with Carlton Cuse in the wake of Carlton and Damon’s meeting with abc. Here are the bullet points from the interview:
- Five episodes will be produced and will cover eight episodes of Lost’s Season 4 Story
- There will be a four week hiatus between the first 8 episodes of Lost and the second batch. So no lost between March 20 and April 24.
- Some announced guest stars may have to be recast.
- The three episodes will be produced in future seasons, but no plan exists at present.
- There is no codeword for this years finale twist yet.
Warning: fopen(http://tvfrenzy.com/latest-link.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/sociaboo/public_html/docarzt.com/wp-content/themes/docarzt/includes/loops/content-single.php on line 28
Warning: stream_get_contents() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/sociaboo/public_html/docarzt.com/wp-content/themes/docarzt/includes/loops/content-single.php on line 28