Another episode bites the dust in the final season of Lost. What did you think of it? Here is a quick overview.
- Locke seems to be living a much happier life (i.e. he is marrying Helen!)
- Helen and Locke are thinking about inviting John’s father to the wedding
- Rose still has cancer, same upbeat attitude about it
- Businessman Hurley is pretty generous to the guy who was about to gouge his hummer.
- Ben and Locke teaching at the same school, I would have pegged Ben to be a politician
- Sawyer follows Flocke, while Richard stays behind, and Sawyer falls off a cliff.
- Who is the kid that appeared to Flocke and Sawyer? Little Jacob or an older Aaron?
- Ben reveals that he murdered Locke, but still lies to Ilana about murdering Jacob
- Why can’t Flocke change into anyone else but Locke?
- An interesting numbers appearance, could it lead into an explanation of the numbers?
- 4-Locke 8-Reyes 15-Ford 16-Jarrah 23-Shepard 42-Kwon
- Where is Austin? Which Kwon does 42 represent? Jin, Sun, or Both?
- Is Flocke telling the truth about “the candidate?” Or is he just manipulating Sawyer
I probably left some things out, sound off in the comments!