After the awesomeness that was “Dead is Dead,” Lost 5.13 “Some like it Hoth” landed like the final punch in a lethal combination. This time the biography went to Miles Straum, with a protracted expose on the corpse-whisperer’s well defined daddy issues. As usual, our own Clueless1der plunged into a stream of consciousness live blog of the festivities, and we’re here to hit the fine points and vote our consciences!
- Tons of number Easter Egg winks in this episode. Number references, white rabbit appearances, Star Wars geekisms.
- We got to see the Naomi recruitment which seemingly revealed without a doubt that the fake 815 wreckage was a plant.
- We saw the Swan construction site. Hurley tole Miles that it was responsible for the 815 crash.
- We met possibly a third group of players. People who know Miles past, and seem to have all of the answers. Whose side are they own?
- Hurley wrote Empire Strikes Back. Or would like to, anyways.
- Faraday is back on the island, as a scientist.